LIMITED WARRANTY – HARDWARE PURCHASE / RENTALS
Subject to the below conditions and exclusions, MedicPad SRL (“MedicPad”) warrants the Product against defects in software bugs and service down-time under normal and personal use by the original end user/customer (“You”): (i) the mobile app (“App”) for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of the original subscription purchase; and (ii) the reporting and admin portal that are used to manage the mobile app, for a period of 3 (three) months from the date of the original subscription purchase. The App and the admin portal are collectively referred to as “Product.” Make sure to report any software issues to email@example.com to able to receive any technical support or service under this warranty statement.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS AND REGULATIONS IN YOUR COUNTRY OF PURCHASE OR RESIDENCE.
What this limited warranty covers and whom it applies to:
- This warranty extends only to You, (the original end user purchaser/owner of the Product) and it is not transferable;
- This warranty covers defects in software during personal and business use of the Product;
- This warranty applies to new mobile app updates that are released by or for MedicPad and ONLY which are purchased from MedicPad or its authorized resellers or distributors;
- Warranty claims can only be made in the country of purchase;
- If You make a valid warranty claim, MedicPad will, at its sole option and discretion, (i) repair the Product using new or updated software releases, (ii) re-install the Product with a new or refurbished smartphone or tablet; or (iii) refund the purchase price. All replaced or refunded physical smartphone or tablet devices used with the App will be the property of MedicPad.
What this warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Damage to the Product due to misuse or abuse;
- Damage due to a broken or misplaced battery seal;
- Products that have been tampered with;
- Cosmetic damage, such as scratches, cracks or discoloration;
- Batteries or any protective coatings that naturally deteriorates over time;
- Damages caused by: (i) use of the Product outside of its intended use or specification; (ii) improper storage; (iii) contact with liquids other than water; (iv) high temperature; (v)events beyond the reasonable control of MedicPad such as floods, earthquake, fire, tornado, etc.; (vi) normal wear and tear; (vii) servicing of the Product by anyone other than MedicPad or authorized MedicPad service centers.
- A Product that has been modified in any manner without the prior authorization from MedicPad, including duplicated or altered serial numbers, altered labels, broken seals or other evidence of tampering.
MEDICPAD MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY OTHER KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH ABOVE, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXCLUDED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MEDICPAD BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. MEDICPAD’S TOTAL AND COMPLETE LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR FOR ANY MALFUNCTION OR MIS-OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT IS CAPED AND LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, MEDICPAD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY STATUTORY WARRANTIES, WHICH MIGHT OTHERWISE APPLY. NO AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, RESELLERS, OR EMPLOYEES OF MEDICPAD ARE AUTHORIZED TO IN ANYWAY CREATE AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON MEDICPAD’S BEHALF.
THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES YOU WITH CERTAIN RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS DEPENDING ON YOUR JURISDICTION. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT TAKE ANY OF YOUR RIGHTS AWAY UNLESS THE APPLICABLE LAW OF YOUR JURISDICTION ALLOWS YOU TO CONTRACT OUT OF THOSE RIGHTS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MEDICPAD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (a) THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT OR ITS USE WILL: (i) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) WORK IN COMBINATION WITH ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES; (iii) BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR WITHOUT RISK TO, OR LOSS OF, ANY INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE OR APPLICATIONS CONTAINED THEREIN; or (b) DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCTS OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
What You should do if You have a warranty claim?
- Visit www.medicpad.com/contact-us and follow the instructions on where and how to ship the Products, at your expense. To obtain service, You must include: (a) a copy of Your original receipt or proof of purchase; (b) a written description of the problem; (c) the name and location of where You purchased the Product; and (d) Your address and telephone number.